EverEnding DevBlog 137: Marching Orders

EveHeader

Well I got the general case solution working, and I got all of the code I’d already written for the entity behavior copied over to where it needs to be, and I built it all and it all runs more or less. So I guess now I’m on to debugging and improving it, creating more animations, and creating the alternate versions of this entity. It’s all a lot of work, but I knew it would be: The problem at this point is mostly just that it’s been real hot and I’ve been having trouble keeping my motivation going.

But, you know, my motivation has flagged plenty of times during this project, and it still keeps on chugging along. As long as I get a bit of work in every day, it will continue to move forward. Yes, I’d prefer to get in more than a little, but sometimes it’s going to be hard.

That’s just how it is.

So, this week will be mostly creating new animations to flesh out this entity, implementing them, and fidgeting with the code to make the behavior better and more naturalistic. Hopefully productivity will pick up, but even if it doesn’t progress will get made, just perhaps very slowly.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: